Professional Credits for Chef Culinary Conference
- American Culinary Federation will approve 28-30 credits for the full conference toward the initial or recertification application for ACF certification. This does not include any competitions. If you are a member of the ACF, to receive credits, you must either:
- Scan certificate and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail in a copy of the certificate from conference to:
American Culinary Federation, Inc.
180 Center Place Way
St. Augustine, FL 32095
- UMass Continuing Education will approve between 3-4 credits for participants to receive up to 5 CEUs. You must fill out a form (paper copies available at the chef conference registration table), pay $12 registration fee (no credit cards accepted) and mail to UMass Continuing Education Office by Friday, July 15, 2017. A breakdown of credits for specific days will be on the form if you only attended a portion of the conference.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – credits will be approved.
If you have questions or concerns regarding credits, please contact Dianne Sutherland at email@example.com.